[Slackbuilds-users] Error while installing package fontforge (20141014)

John Vogel jvogel4 at stny.rr.com
Mon Dec 8 22:07:01 UTC 2014

On Mon, 08 Dec 2014 10:15:35 +0100
enigma <enigma77 at gmx.net> wrote:

> Does anyone have a solution?

On pristine virtual machine of slackware64-14.1, fontforge builds fine. I would
need more information in order to help further: what arch, stock packages
changed or removed, more complete log of build, things like that.. I corrupted
my master image of my slackware-14.1 (32bit) vm, so I could setup a new one
and test on that if you are on 32 bit arch, but I would only have time for that
if you confirm that you have 32 bit arch.

John