[Slackbuilds-users] rejoystick patch

Klaatu klaatu at straightedgelinux.com
Fri Dec 19 19:47:48 UTC 2014

I tried to email this to the email listed in the rejoystick.info file
but got a delivery error ("This user doesn't have an account"), so I'm
emailing the list instead,

So, I was getting an error "Error occured: Failed to init sdl with
joystick. Exiting..."

Found an 8 line (or so) patch online, used it, and it fixed my problem.
I'm attaching that here.

It is not my patch; it is by Winter Knight. It works for me.

Not sure if other people were getting the error when attempting to use
rejoystick, but this did fix the issue for me.

Cheers,

Klaatu