[Slackbuilds-users] gns3 update missing at slackbuilds.org

mailing at markhu.de mailing at markhu.de
Tue Jan 7 13:16:40 UTC 2014

Hi all,

some weeks ago I've contacted the maintainer of the gns3
SlackBuild-script and asked for an update, but I didn't receive an
answer.

I've used gns3 for my CCNA-preparation and found that there is a more
recent version available (we have 0.6 as Slackbuild, there is already
0.8.6 available). 0.8.6 has many improvements compared to 0.6.

If someone wants to use gns3 (which was very useful) I could provide a
Slackbuild-script for version 0.8.6

Further more, if it turns out that the gns3 SlackBuild is orphaned, I
would like to take it over.

Regards

Markus Hutmacher