[Slackbuilds-users] pelican depends on Jinja2 >= 2.7

Mikko Värri vmj at linuxbox.fi
Sat Jan 25 08:06:01 UTC 2014

I see that there are a few ways to look at this. In Python, dependencies are often runtime dependencies. I.e. to build only setuptools is enough.

I don't remember if dependency types are defined for REQUIRES.

But as you probably already know, I tend to put all direct runtime and buildtime dependencies in there (unless they are in slackware).