[Slackbuilds-users] Building/Using Moonlight

Rich Shepard rshepard at appl-ecosys.com
Tue Jan 28 18:12:24 UTC 2014

   There's a government agency image created with Microsoft's Silverlight that
would be nice to be able to view on a Slackware system. I discovered a mono
project called 'moonlight' but there appears to be no source code available,
only binaries for SuSE and ubuntu (for an older version).

   There is no moonlight on the SBo Web site.

   Is anyone working on a script to convert an existing tool to run on
Slackware? If not, I'd appreciate suggestions of how to proceed to get a
copy working here if possible.

TIA,

Rich