[Slackbuilds-users] A request to pull from my metacpan branch.

Zachary Storer zacts.3.14159 at gmail.com
Sun Jul 20 17:34:23 UTC 2014

On Sun, Jul 20, 2014 at 06:46:21PM +0700, Willy Sudiarto Raharjo wrote:
> pushed to perl-zacts branch for review
> if anyone has comment on this branch, please let us know
>
> otherwise, this will be part of the next public update

Ok, I've been chatting with mst on #perl on freenode. He suggests that
we might want to use www.cpan.org and backpan rather than metacpan.org
for the download links. I will prepare a patch set for this within the
next 20-30 min. Then we can discuss and decide on whether or not to use
www.cpan.org / backpan or metacpan. I'm voting for the former; it is the
simpler approach and is basically what CPAN.pm does, and it follows the
slackware philosophy.

Thanks,

Zac

---