[Slackbuilds-users] Choqok

petar petar.linog at gmail.com
Thu Jul 24 10:08:56 UTC 2014

Hi,

I asked maintainer of buildscript for Choqok, Dave, to "take over" his
job (maintaining of the script) because He don't use the program anymore
and don't want to maintain the script.
He agree with that.

> Hi, Dave
>
> are you still willing to maintain slackbuild script for the program?
> I am using Choqok for years and I love the program.
> Actual version of the program is 1.4, but in your script version is
> 1.3. I ask this because I am wiling to continue to maintain the script
> if you don't want anymore.

Hi Petar,

I don't really use choquk any more so if you want to take it over
that's ok.

> By the way, I built package Chokoq 1.4 with the script and it works
> fine. I'm using it for several mounths and don't have any problems.
> So, the script is good for the new version of the program, too.
>
> Regards, Petar (slackmuz)
>
> P.S. Sorry for my english. It's not my native language.

No worries.

Dave

May I take over the maintaining?