[Slackbuilds-users] Slackbuilds Plus Issue [RESOLVED]

Rich Shepard rshepard at appl-ecosys.com
Thu Jul 24 22:59:41 UTC 2014

On Thu, 24 Jul 2014, Matteo Bernardini wrote:

> maybe someone can help you also here, but I think the best way to get
> in touch with the author or get general help from other users of
> slackpkg+ is to post on the dedicated LQ thread

Matteo,

   As I upgraded packages on a laptop here this afternoon I saw something I
have not noticed on the server/workstation: below the ncurses list of
available packages is a status line that tells me what package is already
installed and what package would replace it. With this information I can
make informed decisions and not replace the same application and version
with one from a different repository.

Regards,

Rich