[Slackbuilds-users] Texlive-20130530 Build Errors

B Watson yalhcru at gmail.com
Fri Mar 21 19:24:50 UTC 2014

On 3/21/14, Rich Shepard <rshepard at appl-ecosys.com> wrote:
>    Definitely! Now we know why it's failing. Why some map files have gone
> AWOL is interesting, but the question is how to fix this.

One possibility is that your /usr partition got full during the
installpkg. I've noticed over the years that installpkg will fail when
that happens, without ever printing an error message or even returning
with nonzero status.

The files that script is complaining about though, aren't listed in your
"tar tvf" output. So maybe /tmp got full during package creation... though
you'd expect an error message from the SlackBuild or from mapepkg in
that case.

Plus, I bet it's not as simple as "disk full", I bet you already checked
for that.