[Slackbuilds-users] Texlive-20130530 Build Errors

Rich Shepard rshepard at appl-ecosys.com
Sat Mar 22 02:03:14 UTC 2014

On Fri, 21 Mar 2014, Robby Workman wrote:

> Unless someone has a better idea, perhaps the best solution for now is to
> document this in README?

Robby,

   +1. If the README (plus a note on the SBo page) includes advice to remove
all traces of tex* from the system before building and installing a new
texlive version it would help us greatly. Especially someone like me who's a
user and not fluent in the underlying build/install process.

   This was a powerful lesson for me and I greatly appreciate the patient
help that pointed me to the solution.

Carpe weekend,

Rich

--
Richard B. Shepard, Ph.D.          |      Have knowledge, will travel.
Applied Ecosystem Services, Inc.   |