[Slackbuilds-users] Fw: perl-Locale-Maketext-Lexicon

Ruben Schuller ruben at orgizm.net
Mon Mar 24 13:18:57 UTC 2014

Hi,

I've mailed the maintainer of perl-Locale-Maketext-Lexicon (see the
forwarded mail at the bottom) and haven't received a response by now,
so I suppose either the email address is dead or he isn't interested
anymore.

If he doesn't read this list: Maybe someone with more perl packages
does want to take this over, as I'm not using perl stuff really much
(just installed it along with other stuff for frozen-bubble ;).

Begin forwarded message: