[Slackbuilds-users] google-musicmanager issue

Kevin Ramsay dynamo-kev at blueyonder.co.uk
Wed Mar 26 16:10:47 UTC 2014

Rich

Thankyou for the reply
Although both were negative it did send me off on a search and error logs
are store in /home/config files.
I didn't understand most f what was going on but I could tell the app had
connected to google but it files were missin gon my side.
I deleted the entire configuration folder for the music manager and,
presto, on next run all was created and the program ran as required.

apologies if that is a waste of your time but it certainly helped me.
I have it in mind to keep donating to slackware ( I have already) but if
there's any donating needed for slackbuilds I'm happy to throw a few quid
that way

thanks again

Kev