[Slackbuilds-users] Testers wanted for new slint installers

Miguel De Anda miguel at thedeanda.com
Mon Mar 31 21:19:55 UTC 2014

Here's a quick fix for mobile -- only tested on home page but it should
work throughout if the layout doesn't change much:

add this to the end of slint.css:

@media (max-width: 640px) {
#layout-menu-box {
position: inherit;
left: inherit;
top: inherit;
width: inherit;
height: inherit;
z-index: inherit;
}

#layout-content-box {
margin-left: inherit;
}

#layout-menu div {
display: inline;
}
#layout-menu div a {
display: inline-block;
padding: 0 10px 0 0;
}
#layout-menu #page-source {
border: none;
}
}

then add this meta tag to the head of each .html file:

maximum-scale=1">

it ends up looking like this:

http://home.thedeanda.com/slint.fr/ (link will only be available for a few
days)

to test, check on your mobile (only tested android) or make your browser
window a bit narrower, it collapses the left column up to the header and
makes it so you don't have to zoom on your phone.

have a lot of fun!

-m