[Slackbuilds-users] GZDoom SlackBuild source link is broken

B Watson yalhcru at gmail.com
Fri Nov 21 20:44:12 UTC 2014

On 11/21/14, Doogster <thedoogster at gmail.com> wrote:
> I'll just link you to the LQ post where it was reported:

Sometime yesterday, the DNS server for urchlay.naptime.net stopped
working. All the sources I host there for SBo are going to fail to
download until it gets fixed.

For now, the host is up, you can replace 'urchlay.naptime.net' with
'204.9.204.226' in the URL... so the gzdoom source would be:

http://204.9.204.226/~urchlay/src/gzdoom-1.8.2.tar.gz

I'm not paying for the hosting, it's being provided as a favor from
someone on IRC, so I'm dependent on him to fix it (if he's going to).