[Slackbuilds-users] Unison fails to build with OCaml 4.0

Luiz Carlos Ramos lramos.prof at yahoo.com.br
Tue Oct 7 10:59:27 UTC 2014

Hello,

I'll check that, when some time is available.

I remember to have seen this message, and I did something to solve it.
Probably I concluded that it was a dependency issue, and didn't pay
much attention to it. But ultimately the package was built.

As a side note, I had some issues with unison version 2.40.63 (and
2.40.65) when trying to sync with other machines. As the other problem,
I don't remember the details, but what I found is that
the latest upstream version 2.4.102 solves this problem.

Please wait some more time and I'll check what I did to make to work
around that issue.

Thanks,

Luiz