[Slackbuilds-users] Libopenjpeg not find

Dhaby Xiloj slack.dhabyx at gmail.com
Sun Aug 9 00:25:44 UTC 2015

On 08/08/15 15:33, lemelle at cbpf.br wrote:

> please, i read the README and INSTALL.   I try install OBS for
> slackmedia that was send me from here. but is necessáry install ffmpeg
> from TRUE root...  i follow all structions, them many dependencies was
> appearing / need install....
>
> no problem, i search de dependency and install....  but when became in
> libopenjpeg   not run the script of ffmpeg
>

> I run all cmake make make instal make doc in instruction of openjpeg,
> but dont wok here.
>

> OBS i installing ffmpeg-huge from slackmedia... i try download ffmpeg
> from site, but unfortunity dont work too.
>

> Sorry if i m not a genius, but i like to learn if someone explain
>

> Thanks
>

> Diego from Brazil Rio

Hi Diego

If slackmedia is based on slackware current, ffmpeg have problems using
the new version of libopenjpeg, ffmpeg only be compiled with version 1.x
of libopenjpeg but slackware uses version 2.1

To solve this problem you can install both librariesat the same time,
but you must modify the SlackBuild of libopenjpeg and rename to
libopenjpeg1.

You can use the SlackBuild of libopenjpeg that I have on github[1] and
then compile ffmpeg.

[1] https://github.com/dhabyx/slackbuilds/tree/master/openjpeg1

--
Dhaby Xiloj