[Slackbuilds-users] Problem with mono (and probably mono2) on Slackware64

Christoph Willing chris.willing at iinet.net.au
Mon Aug 10 04:07:49 UTC 2015

On 10/08/15 04:56, Thomas Szteliga wrote:
> Then I found this <https://bugzilla.xamarin.com/show_bug.cgi?id=24131>
> and after correcting the wrong path `/usr/lib/libMonoPosixHelper.so` to
> `/usr/lib64/libMonoPosixHelper.so` in `/etc/mono/config` everything
> worked as expected.

That is not an appropriate patch; it is completely 64bit-centric, just 
as the config in the source code is completely 32bit-centric.

I forwarded a "neutral" patch to the maintainer about two months ago - 
he said he would review it and submit an update. In the meantime, 
version 4.x.x is available which includes its own fix for the problem 
(actually, some of the later 3.x.x versions after the SBo version also 
had the fix).

The latest version I tried was and it works fine without patching.


More information about the SlackBuilds-users mailing list