[Slackbuilds-users] games/adom incorrect download link

Arkadiusz Drabczyk arkadiusz at drabczyk.org
Fri Aug 14 03:23:15 UTC 2015

New download links for the version we currently have are::

DOWNLOAD=http://www.ancardia.com/download/old/1.2.0_pre23/adom_linux_debian_32_1.2.0_pre23.tar.gz
DOWNLOAD_x86_64=http://www.ancardia.com/download/old/1.2.0_pre23/adom_linux_debian_64_1.2.0_pre23.tar.gz

However, this version is quite old. It was released in May 2014. There
are many newer versions available here:
http://www.ancardia.com/download/. Additionally ADOM's author said
that the newest version is the last that is free
http://www.ancardia.com/download.html:

"This is the lastest publicly available prerelease.  The next
prereleases (Release 60 and above) will only be available to people
who pledged at least $25 in the ADOM resurrection campaign."

In such situation I think it would be the best to upgrade ADOM to the
newest version and leave it until it will be free again or remove it
completely.

--
Arkadiusz Drabczyk <arkadiusz at drabczyk.org>