[Slackbuilds-users] Updates - 20150829.1

andrew andrew.david.strong at gmail.com
Sat Aug 29 06:38:46 UTC 2015

On Sat, Aug 29, 2015 at 10:16:59AM +0700, Willy Sudiarto Raharjo wrote:
> Sat Aug 29 03:08:16 UTC 2015
[..]
> audio/ttaenc: Added (TTA1 lossless audio encoder/decoder).

This is more of a question for the maintainer but I am a little
curious of the relationship between 'ttaenc':

--------------------
TTA1 lossless audio encoder/decoder, release 3.4.1
Copyright (c) 2007 Aleksander Djuric. All rights reserved.
------------------

and 'tta' which is packaged for Slackbuilds.org:

TTA1 lossless audio encoder/decoder, version 2.3

The version packaged for SBo has a lower version number but I believe
comes from the same developer? And of course different names for the
executable...

Andrew
--
You think that's air you're breathing now?