[Slackbuilds-users] Updates - 20150829.1

andrew andrew.david.strong at gmail.com
Sun Aug 30 04:51:06 UTC 2015

On Sun, Aug 30, 2015 at 10:40:52AM +0700, Willy Sudiarto Raharjo wrote:

> Where did you get the 3.4.1 source?
> i checked the website and it still point to 2.3

This certainly appears to be the most modern download. The 3.4.1
source is advertised here:

http://en.true-audio.com/TTA_CLI_encoder_version_3.4.1

I suspect the developer has discontinued the 3.4.1 stream and made the
more modern builds a lower build number but I am only guessing. My
special interest is that I have just added True Audio support to the
commandline cd ripper abcde:

http://git.einval.com/cgi-bin/gitweb.cgi?p=abcde.git;a=summary

and I have had to juggle two cli encoders :(.

Andrew
--
You think that's air you're breathing now?