[Slackbuilds-users] Updates - 20150829.1

andrew andrew.david.strong at gmail.com
Sun Aug 30 19:38:06 UTC 2015

On Sun, Aug 30, 2015 at 02:08:21PM -0300, Edinaldo wrote:

> Using ttaenc-3.4.1-src.tgz, the present SlackBuild will provide the enconder
> "ttaenc", the same name of package, solving the mess.
>
> Both (tta and ttaenc) works similarly:
>
> http://hastebin.com/iyeyuritob
>
> Forgive me this little confusion, had not seen the downloadable version of
> ttaenc.

Well, to tell the truth, it looks to me as if 'tta' 2.3 represents a
newer version than 'ttaenc' 3.4.1 so IMHO it would be better to remain
as is. Confusion definitely, but this comes from the development end
rather than the SBo end. And forgive me for stirring up this confusion
of versions :).

Andrew
--
You think that's air you're breathing now?