[Slackbuilds-users] SlackBuild for elementary-xfce icon theme... minor details

Niki Kovacs info at microlinux.fr
Thu Feb 5 17:22:03 UTC 2015

Hi,

The next SlackBuild on my list is for the Elementary-Xfce icon theme...
which, in my humble opinion, is by far the best icon theme available for
Xfce. Classy, sober, beautiful... and 100% complete (yes, nothing missing).

Here's a screenshot:
http://www.microlinux.fr/images/desktop/bureau_linux.png

The project is hosted at Github:
https://github.com/shimmerproject/elementary-xfce

There's no "release" per se, no version really, only a "Download ZIP" link.

For my own (MLED) needs, I just grabbed the whole repository using Git,
made a tarball out of it, put a datestamp on it and then uploaded the
thing in my server.

What's SBo's policy for this kind of moving target? Extract a snapshot
and host it on the SBo server?

Cheers,

Niki
7, place de l'église - 30730 Montpezat