[Slackbuilds-users] Qt 5.4.0, QTWebEngine and Pulseaudio

KaMii lacielacie at rocketmail.com
Fri Feb 13 22:42:00 UTC 2015

Larry,

I finally got QTWebEngine to compile without pulseaudio.  I am not sure
if this will build on 14.1 or on stock -current.  I have a later
version of sqlite and PCRE, you can give this a shot and see if it will
work.  My bigest issue was getting around the ld.gold treating warnings
as errors.  Anyway you can find my script here:

https://github.com/KaMiila/SlackBuilds/tree/master/qtwebengine