[Slackbuilds-users] gogglesmm new Homepage

Robby Workman rworkman at slackbuilds.org
Fri Jan 2 08:05:50 UTC 2015

On Fri, 02 Jan 2015 14:22:40 +0700
Willy Sudiarto Raharjo <willysr at slackbuilds.org> wrote:

> > Goggles Music Manager has moved to http://gogglesmm.github.io.
> > Please update your bookmarks. Latest download version 0.13.1 is
> > available from github.
>
> unfortunately, it will require newer fox-toolkit which we don't have
> in our repo
> they are tracking development version of fox-toolkit and increase it
> almost on every release

fox-toolkit is only used by xfe otherwise, last I looked (in fact,
it was xfe that originally provided the reason for fox-toolkit's
inclusion in our repo), so as long as someone is willing to verify
that xfe still works with it (or at least bump xfe as needed),
there's no reason to hold back gogglesmm.  I'm the maintainer for
both fox-toolkit and xfe, so whoever wants to be responsible for
those is welcome to grab them.

-RW