[Slackbuilds-users] Catfish not working

Niki Kovacs info at microlinux.fr
Fri Jan 9 06:47:42 UTC 2015

Le 06/01/2015 11:17, David Spencer a écrit :
> It looks like this:
> http://bugs.python.org/issue17998
> which affects python-2.7.5.  You could try SBo's python3?  That would
> probably be neater than building your own python-2.7.6+ to replace
> Slackware's.

I followed your suggestion and installed pycairo3, gnome-common and
python3. I upgrade Catfish, and now I have:

ImportError: No module named gi.repository

I suggest removing Catfish from SBo, since this is clearly not working.

Cheers,

Niki

7, place de l'église - 30730 Montpezat
Web  : http://www.microlinux.fr