[Slackbuilds-users] Catfish not working

Niki Kovacs info at microlinux.fr
Fri Jan 9 10:33:09 UTC 2015

Le 09/01/2015 08:41, King Beowulf a écrit :
> Compiling catfish-1.2.1 from SBo manually, no sbopkg etc.
>
> Clean Slackware64 14.1 qemu VM (updated)
> pexpect-3.2
> pyxdg-0.25
> pygobject3-3.10.1
>
> Compiles fine. No issues or errors.  Appears to run OK in XFCE inside
> the Slackware64 guest.
>
> I would think, based on my testing tonight, that catfish removal from
> SBo is premature.

Hmmm. I'm puzzled.

My base Slackware system contains everything except KDE.

And here's a list of extra stuff that's installed on my system:

http://www.microlinux.fr/slackware/desktop-14.1-64bit/ChangeLog.txt

Any idea what's going on here?

BTW, in the meantime, I've reverted to the GTK2-based 0.32 version of
Catfish, which works fine.

Cheers,

Niki

7, place de l'église - 30730 Montpezat