[Slackbuilds-users] Postfix-2.11.3 test warning message

Rich Shepard rshepard at appl-ecosys.com
Fri Jan 9 13:39:01 UTC 2015

On Fri, 9 Jan 2015, Mario Preksavec wrote:

> You are very welcome, although it would probably make more sense to clean
> up paths in configuration files and avoid post-install file hackery... :-)

Mario,

   That does make sense, but there were no path changes unless as a result of
the postfix upgrade from 2.11.2 to 2.11.3. And, in that case, either postfix
or the SBo build script should have accommodated it. When the next upgrade
is installed we'll see if the issue re-appears. If it does, then further
digging to find what's different in my system would be warranted.

Rich