[Slackbuilds-users] Looking For Source

Mario Preksavec mario at slackware.hr
Wed Jul 22 01:50:07 UTC 2015

On 07/17/2015 08:57 PM, David Woodfall wrote:
> I'm trying to put together some alternative downloads for sources that
> are on sourceforge.net.
>
> I have submitted a wine update with alternative download location, but
> if anyone can check to see if they have any of the following and can
> mail them to me, it would be great:
>
> shed-1.15.tar.gz
> xonclock-0.0.9.3.tar.gz
> searchmonkey-0.8.1.tar.gz
> goaccess-0.7.tar.gz
> imwheel-1.0.0pre12.tar.gz
> msmtp-1.4.31.tar.bz2
> choqok-1.3.tar.bz2
> qbittorrent-3.1.12.tar.xz
> rednotebook-1.1.6.tar.gz
> aiksaurus-1.2.1.tar.gz
> libAfterImage-1.20.tar.bz2
>
> Unfortunately, I cleaned out my sbopkg cache last week...
>
> Thanks
>
> D.

Feel free to also dig in here: http://mirror.slackware.hr/sourceforge/
There are 1028 projects, all used by SBo scripts, approx. 1.4TB in size
(if someone else wants to mirror).
Unfortunately, 10 projects are missing, probably due to data corruption
on SF cluster. Their inconsistent URL scheme didn't help either :-)

--
Mario