[Slackbuilds-users] FFmpeg update

Christoph Willing chris.willing at iinet.net.au
Wed Jun 3 11:44:29 UTC 2015

On 03/06/15 19:07, Matteo Bernardini wrote:

> to avoid confusion I have created a dedicated branch in out git,
> user/ponce/ffmpeg-updates, with the audacity patch.

As a matter of process, how can maintainers of the various SlackBuilds
that will need ffmpeg-related changes have the changes applied to that
git branch?

I have fetched that branch, made changes to vlc and pushed it to my
github repo. Can I just give its location in this thread and expect the
changes there to be picked up? Or is some other method preferred?

The location of my changes is:

https://github.com/cwilling/slackbuilds/tree/user/ponce/ffmpeg-updates/multimedia/vlc

There are two new patch files there as well as modifications to
vlc.SlackBuild and doinst.sh.in.

chris