[Slackbuilds-users] How to suggest new uid/gid for the SBo draft list?

Sebastian Arcus s.arcus at open-t.co.uk
Sat Jun 6 12:09:14 UTC 2015

What is the procedure to suggest a new pair of user:group for the SBo
Draft list found here: http://slackbuilds.org/uid_gid.txt

I have just started using syncthing, and the developers warmly recommend
running it under its own user/group when ran as a demon - as it wasn't
built with the level of security required to be run as root. This makes
sense, as many other demons in Linux run under their own user. Thus, I
was wondering if it would be possible to add a syncthing:syncthing
user/group to the SBo draft list, to be used by the install script?