[Slackbuilds-users] sbopkg code and domains

Niki Kovacs info at microlinux.fr
Thu Jun 11 15:07:34 UTC 2015

Le 11/06/2015 16:25, Chess Griffin a écrit :
> I have been very quiet the last couple of years.  I'm still walking
> upright, but family and work are taking almost all of my time.  As a
> result, I have stopped developing sbopkg or maintaining the website.
>
> If anyone wants to take the sbopkg code and fork it or move it over to
> github or do something else with it, please go to the Google Code
> repo[1] and grab it.  I think Google Code is shutting down in the near
> future[2] so moving the code should happen sooner rather than later, if
> it happens at all.
>
> Also, I own the sbopkg.org and sbopkg.com domains.  They are both set to
> expire on October 27, 2015.  I will not be renewing either domain.  If
> you want to chat about transferring the domain, just drop me an email.
>
> By now, there are probably newer and/or better tools that do what sbopkg
> does anyway, so maybe none of this needs to be done, which is fine too.
>   I just wanted to get this out there as a heads up.

Thanks for a great tool, Chess. Sbopkg has been - and still is - a
lifechanger for me. It's one of those nifty little tools that I use all
the time. Sad to hear you won't maintain it anymore.

I hope this great tool will find a worthy maintainer.

Cheers,

Niki

7, place de l'église - 30730 Montpezat
Web  : http://www.microlinux.fr