[Slackbuilds-users] unicap

Philip Lacroix philnx at posteo.de
Fri Mar 6 20:37:54 UTC 2015

Am 06.03.2015 07:17 schrieb Robby Workman:
> http://harrier.slackbuilds.org/misc/libunicap-0.9.12.tar.gz
> http://harrier.slackbuilds.org/misc/libunicap-0.9.12.tar.gz.sign
>
> Note: The .sign is from *me* rather than upstream - that's just to
> certify that I uploaded the code from a presumably trusted place,
> i.e. my laptop, which was download from upstream back when it was
> available - I make no other guarantees about the validity of the
> tarball.
>
> -RW

Thanks Robby

Could you please do the same with libucil, libunicapgtk and UCView? If
needed I still have the following, original upstream source packages,
which I downloaded about three weeks ago from the official Unicap
website:

libucil-0.9.10
libunicapgtk-0.9.8
ucview-0.33

Please let me know if you want me to e-mail them to you.

Unicap 0.33 doesn't include the latest changes made by the upstream
author, which I mentioned in my previous message.

Best regards,
Philip