[Slackbuilds-users] requires slackbuild question

Tim Dickson dickson.tim at googlemail.com
Fri Mar 13 22:40:42 UTC 2015

background:
I am considering submitting a slackbuild for a bible and two
dictionaries for the sword engine/library.
sword is already in slackbuilds.org
the sword library is non-functional without a bible, and a bible or
dictionary for sword is useless without the sword engine/ library. The
bibles and dictionaries are just zip files to be unpacked in a specific
directory, so they are platform independent, and not source code
dependant as far as creating them is concerned.

question: What do folks recommend I should do for the requires section,
if anything.?

PS. Heinz Wiesinger, I emailed an updated slackbuild patch/version bump
for sword to you. I don't know if you got it, but a number of current
sword based programs require at least 1.7.0 or higher.