[Slackbuilds-users] SquidGuard 1.4 vs. Squid 3.4 : patch for vanilla sources needed

Niki Kovacs info at microlinux.fr
Sat May 2 14:44:25 UTC 2015

Le 02/05/2015 15:41, spaceman a écrit :
> Hi Niki,
>
> I have the following patch in addition to the squidGuard patch already
> in the slackbuild. I don't remember where I got it from.
>
> patch -p1 < $CWD/squidGuard.patch
> patch -p1 < $CWD/rewrite.patch
>
> squidGuard appears to work after it is applied. You can merge them if
> you would like.
>
> Regards,
> spaceman
>
> Just putting it out there.

Hi spaceman,

Thank you very much, that's exactly what I was looking for. I rebuilt
SquidGuard using the patch, and now it works perfectly.

You have an honorable mention in the MLES ChangeLog files. :o)

@Willy or anybody else from the SBo team: the 'rewrite.patch' from the
with Squid 3.4 (provided by SlackBuilds.org). Do I have to resubmit
everything? Or can you just add the line along with the patch?

Cheers,

Niki

7, place de l'église - 30730 Montpezat
Web  : http://www.microlinux.fr