[Slackbuilds-users] New Slackbuild for ffmpeg

John Vogel jvogel4 at stny.rr.com
Mon May 4 01:33:37 UTC 2015

On Sun, 3 May 2015 13:43:36 +0100
David Spencer <baildon.research at googlemail.com> wrote:

> >>  David Spencer's slackrepo should make the testing pretty easy (at least
> >> the build part).
> >>
> >> https://github.com/idlemoor/slackrepo
> >>

> > -- snip
> >
> > Very nice. Thanks, Ryan. I should have time this weekend to play around
> > with this and also get acquainted with hoorex.
>
> fyi, there's a much improved new version of slackrepo on its way
> "within the coming few days or no less
> than a week". (to quote Darl McBride)
>
> Best regards & thanks
> -D.

Hi David,

I've got slackrepo working nicely for this so far. I'm not having any
luck getting the chroot option to work; I'm running kernel and modules for
3.18.11 built to stock configs, but still not working. I'll try again after
the new release, then if I run into troubles, I'll start trying to debug it
then. It could be something I'm doing wrong here, but I'm sure it will come
out in the wash eventually. I'm very happy to be able to automate this so
easily. Thanks for all your efforts.

Cheers,
John