[Slackbuilds-users] Fwd: mixxx.SlackBuild

Matteo Bernardini matteo.bernardini at gmail.com
Sat May 16 17:33:04 UTC 2015

> Sent this out a while back, never got a response, sending to the list
> in case the maintainer's on it.

Hi Ben,

as the maintainer is not too responsive (he should maintain this and
kvirc but I found I had to update the latter when broken on SBo) I
have rolled some mods in my personal repo

http://cgit.ponce.cc/slackbuilds/commit/?h=mixxx

I disabled temporarily shoutcast when I updated the script for 1.10.1
(I seem to recall because the old version won't build when we moved
from one slackware version to another) as detection was broken in that
version, but re-enabled in the newer one.
I'm inclined to think that maybe someone should take over
maintainership of this (and kvirc too).

Matteo