[Slackbuilds-users] CImg-1.5.9 download location removed

King Beowulf kingbeowulf at gmail.com
Mon May 18 16:09:50 UTC 2015

On 05/18/2015 08:25 AM, Matteo Bernardini wrote:
>> This ancient P4 server sits on my desk with a freedns.afraid.org dynamic
>> DNS poking through Comcast.  A more reliable location under SBo control
>> may be preferred.
>
> far from being "official" but I host other sources here so, if it's ok for you,
>
> http://ponce.cc/slackware/sources/repo/CImg-1.5.9.zip
>
> Matteo

Thanks.  I'm not quite ready to "self-host" and the hobby server is a
recycled HP box from the year 2000.  It has newer drives, but it is
anyone's guess how much longer it will last!  Not to mention being on
Comcast ISP...

Admins: please update the CImg download links to point to Matteo's server.

-Ed