[Slackbuilds-users] FFmpeg update

Ryan P.C. McQuen ryan.q at linux.com
Sun May 24 15:15:03 UTC 2015

 On Sun, May 24, 2015, 10:10 AM Ryan P.C. McQuen <ryan.q at linux.com> wrote:

On Sun, May 24, 2015, 12:23 AM John Vogel <jvogel4 at stny.rr.com> wrote:

The following have been build tested:

audio/audacity (patched)

 What did you have to patch on Audacity?

In my case adding:

LDFLAGS=/usr/lib${LIBDIRSUFFIX}

to the configure flags worked. At various times I have also had to add
'--disable-dynamic-loading', but I have built with ffmpeg 2.6.x without
that.

 Wow, that was a poorly worded sentence. I meant to say, 'built audacity
with ffmpeg 2.6.x'.

---

audio/cmus
audio/deadbeef
audio/kid3
audio/kradio
audio/lastfm
audio/mpd (0.19 failed; bumped to 0.19.9 succeeded)
audio/soundconverter
desktop/ffmpegthumbnailer
desktop/recorditnow
desktop/ssr
games/alephone (patched)
games/openmw
games/vcmi (disabled building launcher to avoid messing with qt5 dependency)
graphics/digikam (note: disabled building docs as per recent SBo git commit)
libraries/ffms2
libraries/libvdpau-va-gl
libraries/wxsvg
multimedia/bombono-dvd (patched)
multimedia/cantata
multimedia/cinelerra
multimedia/devede
multimedia/dvd-slideshow
multimedia/ffmpeg2theora
multimedia/get_iplayer
multimedia/guvcview
multimedia/imagination
multimedia/kino
multimedia/makemkv
multimedia/minidlna
multimedia/miro
multimedia/mlt (patched for unrelated issue; see multimedia/mlt/README)
multimedia/mpv (built 0.9.2)
multimedia/rosa-media-player
multimedia/sinthgunt
multimedia/spek
multimedia/transcode (patched)
multimedia/winff (skipped, binary package, ancient)
multimedia/xjadeo
network/freerdp
network/linphone

I realize that some of these are duplicates of other efforts.

I still need to notify maintainers for audacity and mpd. I'll do that
after I post this.

Cheers,
John