[Slackbuilds-users] FFmpeg update

PG Ouellette x77 at shaw.ca
Fri May 29 04:43:29 UTC 2015

----- Original Message -----

From: "andrew" <andrew.david.strong at gmail.com>
To: slackbuilds-users at slackbuilds.org
Sent: Thursday, May 28, 2015 3:49:17 PM
Subject: Re: [Slackbuilds-users] FFmpeg update

On Thu, May 28, 2015 at 10:47:13PM +0100, David Spencer wrote:

> Manual building is good for learning and experimenting, but it's
> never going to be reliable or convenient.

Interesting to know the numbers of users of tools such as sbopkg and
the like compared to those like myself who do it 'manually' from SBo.

I tend do do it manually, without slackbuilds... I only use them when a build fails, so I can get a patch or a hint. I don't know why, but for some reason

related to the tool chain, there seems to be more build failures lately, like in the past year or two.

But don't believe me, I may be crazy. Anyone else note this problem?
--

PG Ouellette

Social Media and Internet Marketing for http://www.tgihvac.com