[Slackbuilds-users] PyQt4 and sip for Python2 and Python3 [RESOLVED]

Rich Shepard rshepard at appl-ecosys.com
Tue Nov 3 21:17:36 UTC 2015

On Tue, 3 Nov 2015, Rich Shepard wrote:

> Please point me to the sources for these two packages so I have them here
> and can upgrade or re-install as necessary.

   Thanks to both of you I've fixed the problem. Reading that linuxquestions
thread pointed me to the proper SBo subdirectories here for both PyQt4-2&3
and sip-2&3.

   I had to rebuild sip and reinstall it, then do the same with PyQt4. Now
the application loads. Same versions of sip and PyQt4 as before. Strange.

Much appreciated,

Rich