[Slackbuilds-users] Future of QtiPlot

Petar Petrov slackalaxy at gmail.com
Tue Nov 10 13:02:23 UTC 2015

it works on 14.1

for -current, people are experiencing problems when trying to build...
check this post (and before) at LQ:
http://www.linuxquestions.org/questions/slackware-14/that-which-could-be-fixed-in-sbo-thread-4175532869/page21.html#post5446862

i have not had the time to try and find a fix for it on -current. Today i
saw the new version was released and was hoping it would build easier.