[Slackbuilds-users] find/chmod revisited

Ryan P.C. McQuen ryan.q at linux.com
Fri Nov 13 21:27:13 UTC 2015

> That being said, on my machine with SanDisk SSD it took 20.363s to
> process all files using current -exec method and 0.025s + 0.051s using
> a new method so I think it's worth considering.

Nice point Arkadiusz and Watson.

I think this is definitely worth implementing. Perhaps there could be a
massive search and replace done when the repo switches to 14.2, since there
may also need to be a massive replacement for i586, might be nice to lump
these two changes together. Just an idea.  8^]

-Ryan