[Slackbuilds-users] ffmpeg error

Yavor Atanasov yavor at atanasov.us
Sat Nov 21 20:18:07 UTC 2015

Hello Matteo,
Thanks for answer but I have full installation and libcaca is present:
root at DellPE840:~# slackpkg search libcaca
Looking for libcaca in package list. Please wait... DONE
The list below shows all packages with name matching "libcaca".
[ installed ] - libcaca-0.99.beta18-x86_64-2
You can search specific files using "slackpkg file-search file"
The error is still the same... Any other ideas guys?