[Slackbuilds-users] Optional dependencies in info file

Brenton Earl brent at exitstatusone.com
Sun Nov 29 17:51:58 UTC 2015

This would require that package managers be added the feature that
enables them to look at the optional line as well.  They would need to
have the ability to ask if the optional dependencies are added and
which specific deps depending on which features are required.
Furthermore, the package managers would need to know how to switch on
those features or the SlackBuilds would need to have an additonal hook
that tells the package manager what to do with those optional deps.