[Slackbuilds-users] arpack-ng 3.2.0 make check fails

Jason Graham jgraha8 at gmail.com
Wed Oct 28 19:45:34 UTC 2015

When building arpack-ng 3.2.0 (with atlas and lapack-atlas) I'm seeing that
make check fails on the_NSIMP test with following mesg:

    FAIL: bug_1315_double

This is on a 64bit system. I'm wondering if other folks have had this issue.

I did find, however, that others have reported this issue to upstream and
it seems to have been fixed in version 3.3.0. I've successfully built the
new package with the SBo slackbuilds script.

Attached are the configure and make check logs if they are of any use.

Kind regards,
Jason