[Slackbuilds-users] Keywords in info file

Andrzej Telszewski atelszewski at gmail.com
Mon Sep 7 09:07:14 UTC 2015

Hi,

Would it be possible to include the keywords in the .info file?

The point is that, at the moment I have to note down the keywords
somewhere and it becomes sometimes messy, when e.g. I write 2 or 3
SlackBuilds at the same time (my notes keeper gets messy;)).

The bigger point is that, it will generally take me 1 or 2 days to
submit the SlackBuild after it has been written and during these few
days I come with new keywords that I have to note somewhere, and this
somewhere does not help with the workflow. Having the keywords in the
SlackBuild directory itself would improve the situation.

Maybe I'm a bit paranoid, but in general I'll try to add as many
relevant keywords as possible, so that others that are thinking
differently, have better chances of finding the SlackBuild.

--
Best regards,
Andrzej Telszewski