[Slackbuilds-users] Keywords in info file

Miguel De Anda miguel at thedeanda.com
Tue Sep 8 06:52:40 UTC 2015

The other thing to keep in mind is this: the database keeps track of the
keywords that have already been associated with the SlackBuild. The only
reason you would need to worry about that after the original submission is
if you come up with additional keywords, which shouldn't happen often
unless you're dealing with systemd-level feature creep.

--JK

Well that's good to know. I always open existing SlackBuilds as I submit an
update and copy paste all the fields. It would be nice to just have the
form read in values from tgz upload though.