[Slackbuilds-users] Prosody vs. SSL/TLS

Nicolas Kovacs info at microlinux.fr
Sat Sep 19 15:52:17 UTC 2015

Le 19/09/2015 15:20, Nicolas Kovacs a écrit :
> An important side remark to this. Once I configured Prosody and tried to
> run the demon, it complained about a missing LuaSEC component. So I
> installed the luasec package and rebuilt Prosody.

After some more experimenting, I found out there's actually a problem
with the Pidgin client, and not with Prosody.

This being said, I think it's safe to add luasec to Prosody's
dependencies, since it's needed for encryption.

Cheers,

Niki

7, place de l'église - 30730 Montpezat
Web  : http://www.microlinux.fr