[Slackbuilds-users] Ugene 1.22.0

Petar Petrov slackalaxy at gmail.com
Mon Apr 11 17:11:57 UTC 2016

Hello,

I am trying to update my ugene Slackbuild for version 1.22.0

It builds fine, however when I try to start it, it gives the following
error:

bash-4.3$ ugene -ui
This application failed to start because it could not find or load the
Qt platform plugin "xcb".

Available platform plugins are: eglfs, linuxfb, minimal, minimalegl,
offscreen, wayland, xcb.

Reinstalling the application may fix this problem.
/usr/lib64/ugene/ugene: line 69:  3678 Aborted
"$dirname/$appname" "${params[@]}"

I build against ALienBob's QT5 (qt5-5.5.1-x86_64-5alien.txz
<http://www.slackware.com/%7Ealien/slackbuilds/qt5/pkg64/current/qt5-5.5.1-x86_64-5alien.txz>).
Here's the build script:

https://sourceforge.net/projects/sboppetrov/files/ugene/testing/

Any suggestions?

Do you think it's an issue with the program itself, so I contact the
developers? They proved to be very helpful before.

regards,

Petar