[Slackbuilds-users] Remove hhvm-pgsql

Eugen Wissner belka at caraus.de
Thu Apr 14 07:32:25 UTC 2016

Yes,

there was hhvm 3.13.0 and 3.13.1 already. hhvm-pgsql 3.12.0 doesn't
build against it on current. There are also several issues on github
about build problems on another linux distributions (although with
other errors than I had). And even if it would build.. this extension
is pretty useless imho since it misses a lot of functions from php-
pgsql; I couldn't use it with Joomla and it doesn't work with Drupal so
far I know.
Does anybody actually use hhvm (It was a test by me, I switched again
from Facebook's Hack to another language after it)?

Eugene

Am Donnerstag, den 14.04.2016, 14:27 +0700 schrieb Willy Sudiarto
Raharjo: